I have inbuilt Mercedes COMMAND GPS system. I am a member of GPS DATA TEAM website and have managed to download a .gpx file and placed it on an SD card in the folder named "PersonalPOI". COMMAND recognises it and I can get visual and audible alerts. Excellent.
Mercedes COMAND GPX has categories and icons.
Does anyone know how to quickly add this line to every POI? Or GPS-Data-Team can you create a gpx file for Mercedes COMAND?
Each POI in the School Zones file needs these lines added.
End result is this:
<gpxd:Activity Active="true" Level="warning"></gpxd:Activity>
For speed/red light cameras I am have used this line:
and Fast Food!:
<gpxd:POICategory Cat="Fast Food"></gpxd:POICategory>
I am a registered user with no experience. Is there a way to download the properly formatted files for speed and red light cameras with no edition for a Mercedes Comand 2014 navigation system for different European countries ? I have downloaded files where you get properly formatted files to copy straight into your SD card.
1. Create a new folder "PersonalPOI" on a SD card
2. Save MB GPX 2013 files to your SD card
3. Put the SD card into the Comand SD card slot
4. Select & Press [NAVI] Fn button to select and import PersonalPOIs
5. Select "Visual warning for PersonalPOIs" in the PersonalPOI menu
6. Call MB info line to ask why they disabled audio warnings for POIs
1. You can go to the Downloads Setup page (press the OPTIONS button) and choose the UTF-8 charset and keep/remove accents options. Please try it and let me know...
2. Andrew can fix the Windows CRLF if you have any problem with our current line breaks.