GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > POI Updates and Downloads > Centrelink in Australia / Centrelink phone numbers

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in POI Updates and Downloads forum   Reply to topic Centrelink in Australia / Centrelink phone numbers Goto page  

robin whetton

Post Waiting too long     

I was also asked do hang on for 30 minutes.

I have been trying to get on, on my computer, but no luck either.

Post Re: Centrelink in Australia / Centrelink phone numbers     

This is ridiculous!! I have been on hold for over 40minutes for some assistance about my youth claim! There is no section on your website that answers my question and I will not drive into physically go in and waste hours on end! This phone service is horrible!!

Darryl

Post Age pension     

I'm 66 and have applied for the pension after 50 years of paying tax. I'm frightened of dying of old age before receiving it as it will take years before they answer the phone. I'm also fearful of never speaking to another HUMAN being on the phone. On one previous occasion I phoned the complaint line no one ever answered it.

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in POI Updates and Downloads forum Reply to topic Centrelink in Australia / Centrelink phone numbers
Home > GPS Forum > POI Updates and Downloads > Discussion
> > >

Goto page  
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Permalink: Centrelink in Australia / Centrelink phone numbers | POI Updates and Downloads forum (Page 4)