If anyones had this issue they know how frustrating it can be to get the dang gps to stay on the window when your driving.
I have started doing the following and it hasn't failed yet.
1) before leaving detail your cars interror clean the windows and windshield esp doing this will make the experience more enjoyable and makes the windshield clean before applying your gps unit.
2) clean and dry the gps units suction cup beforehand. This keeps dirt away
3) with the gps off the holder apply a small amount of water via a sponge or paper towel to the back
4) position the unit how you want it on your window and engage the suction cup
5) attach gps and your good to go.
I think step 1 is the most important i think they fall off due to the dust and debris between the suction cup and the windshield so cleaning it has helped me on many a trip.
There is always a plastic rim/cup over the suction cup. If it presses on the sides of the suction cup in the process of attaching it to the glass, then the air will be trapped and you device will fall off. Just something to watch for...