This is my first post, thanks to everyone for a great forum. I have just bought my first GPS, and thanks to you guys I have learnt how to download install cameras etc. I live in mid Wales and we have quite a few mobile camera sites where they like to sit and cop you, so I am trying to update poi's for these positions. I have registered a couple of positions but I am struggling to report these, when I go into report missing poi the camera icons do not appear, yet they appear on my maps and poi section on my device. Any info would be appreciated.
You can report new POI's using one of the following methods:
1. Geocoder - type your address, find your location and get co-ordinates
2. POI Database - press the Add link
3. Business Listing - all explained how to add your business location to the database
4. Send a PM - Send a message with a subject CC Tina and we will help you to list your GPS location
5. GPS forum - Post a message in the forum with an address
It is quite easy to learn how to list your gps poi locations. POI listing skill is required if you want to enjoy all benefits of GPS technology in your hands.