GPS POI Home POI FilesPOI ToolsPOI MapsGPS ForumSupport
GPS Data Team
ContactFAQSite map

Home > Forums > Navman > Navdesk installation problems

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Navman forum   Reply to topic Navdesk installation problems Goto page  

John J

Post Navman Tourer map update     

I have a Navman Tourer bought in 2011. Just updated my Windows 7 64bit to Navdesk 7.5. Trying to find somewhere on the internet to purchase updated maps (for UK) - after 2hrs of trying - no luck!
Yes, Navman support seems to be rubbish. Garmin for me soon.

SamC

Post Navman Map Download - Mac     

I'm using Mac.

On the bottom left there is an option to change path. Click this and change the path to Desktop.

Go back and download the map update. This worked for me.

F-rated

Post Navman GPS EZY270LMT     

i have just spent the last two days trying to update a "life time free maps" only to find things have gone from bad to worse.
At first I was able to connect to the computer - the GPS with USB cord and the screen was showing connected to computer.
Now I don't even get that on the device screen. Only shows the Navman and Model on the screen.
After turning on and off, it won't do anything. It appears to have lost its operating system and won't boot up.
I can't get to restore as it won't recognise that the computer and GPS are connected. So update just sits waiting for it to be connected, therefore can't press next button to perform an update.
I know the USB ports are OK as have connected other USB devices to them.
It appears after a suggested firmware update things only got worse. Now I have a useless GPS that does nothing but display the Make and Model screen when turned on. That's it!
I've tried reinstalling the software from original CD, also updating from the website.
Now I wish I would have left it alone and gone without the updates as it was working.
Very frustrating Sad

amish

Post solution     

Hi all,

I have just installed NavDesk 7.5 on windows 10, in the first instance it was opening up however was having issues in coming upon the screen, if you have similar issues.

Go to properties of the navdesk .exe then click on compatibility tab and select checkbox "disable display scaling on high DPI setting".

Then re-run the application, it should be working.

Thanks
Amish

Dawn

Post Navman Move 60LM Not working properly     

Hi All,
Have a Navman Move 60LM.
Since connecting it to my Windows 10 PC, It no longer works properly, nor can I update it.
I can no longer search addresses because the screens out of whack. Half the keys are no longer accessible, as though there off screen...
Help Crying or Very sad

Your Name

Post Your comments     

Add your comment here:

Post new GPS POI data or GPS devices related topic in Navman forum Reply to topic Navdesk installation problems
Home > GPS Forum > Navman > Discussion
> > >

Goto page  
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Permalink: Navdesk installation problems | Navman forum (Page 2)