1. Connect Your TT One XL with your computer. Use Window Explorer to see the SD card.
2. Identify the folder "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland"
3. Download from this page of the forum : http://www.gps-data-team.com/pda-gps-navigation/topic/705.html
3. I selected region UK POI and then click download POI file. You have a new page and I downloaded the bmp, ov2 files.
The sound file ogg is not required for my model will be explained later.
4. From your computer copy these 2 files to the folder "United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland"
No need to rename anything.
5. Disconnect the TT from the computer.
6. When the TT has recovered from the connection, tab the screen and choose "change preference" and then choose "manage poi".
7. You can check if you have copied the files correctly, tap on Add POI and you can see UK Camera-UK, no need to do anything, tap cancel.
8. Tap on "Warn when near POI", you will see Camera-UK, tap on it then you will be asked to input the distance from the POI for the warning sound. Mine is 300 yards. Click OK.
9. You will be taken to the next screen to ask for the warning sound, choose one you like and it will sound.
10.The next screen will ask you "warn only of POI is on route". I left the box blank.
11. Click done.
12. Take it out for a field test.
Do not use the ogg file, if you have it in the folder you will not go pass step 8 as the device will hang or ask you for an image file.