*A computer with Internet capabilities
*A USB cable
* Google Maps
How do I transfer a point from Google Maps to my Garmin unit?
1. Plug your Garmin unit into the computer via USB
2. Search POI and Maps for the location you wish to send to your Garmin device
3. Click Map -> Save to GPS - Send To menu
4. Select Garmin upload (direct) or any other GPS brand
5. Download and install the Garmin Communicator Plugin
6. Change or Enter any wanted information in the Name, Phone Number, or Notes fields.
7. Click Send
8. Garmin Communicator will search for updates to the Communicator as well as your Garmin device.
9. Click Send to GPS
The address you searched for will now be available in the Favorites list of your Garmin device.
Note - Compatible with the following internet browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Mozillia and Safari