Why does my TomTom One XL take me the longest way?
Hi ive just got myself a TomTom One XL and im finding that it ALWAYS takes me the longest way round to get anywhere... I have tried pressing alternate routes but sometimes i need to press it 5 times or so to get a decent route and most of the time it wont even have the decent route in there. Im not talking going of the beaten track or anything, im just driving around in sydney. When i log on to whereis.com.au and type in my destnation, 9 times out of 10 it comes up with the best route.... why cant my TomTom do this?
1. Tap on Change Preferences
2. On Screen 4 select Planning Preferences
And here you have the choices of:
1. Ask me every time I plan
2. Always plan fastest routes
3. Always plan shortest routes
4. Always avoid motorways
5. Always plan walking routes
6. Always plan bicycle routes
7. Always plan for limited speed