Re: My business was listed by 3rd party... now I can't
It would be much easier to advise if you provided your business name. Press the Email button to send a message to the person who listed your business. Alternatively, our POI Moderators can fix the listing for you. Press the Comments button and list all changes.
Thanks for the reply! I understand it would be easier if you have all the data...but the problem is it's all in Chinese. So I was hesitant to throw that out. The business is located in Pingtung City, Taiwan.
I also don't know exactly who did the listing but I suspect it was someone that won't help at all as we are not working with them now. But I'll try your suggestion. However, you said hit the email button but in my screen now I don't see this button. I see buttons for quote, preview, link, new topic, post reply but not email. Can you be more specific?
I'll also hit Comments but I have the same issue. Where is the comments button? I'll send relevant details there but it may be that all the info is correct at this time- but a physical move of the business may be coming so I wanted to be able to control it.
Thanks so much for your help.
(PS In the preview my Chinese is not showing correctly. I put it in correctly.)
Mark, Thanks again for your help. But it seems we are going in circles. I tried to enter the business before I contacted you and I get the message that "..this business is already in the POI, log in to edit...". That's why I posted this message in the first place.
We have docs (electricity bills etc) to prove its our business there. How can we take control of our own listing?
You have so many options:
1. log in to edit your listing (self managed)
2. list it again (self managed)
3. provide an unique listing name, phone or a listing link to identify your listing, and changes (POI Moderators)
You did not provide any useful info to assist our POI moderators to fix the listing for you. We can spend a few more hours chatting, or simply log in and fix it in a minute.
1) You suggest log in- how can I log in if the 3rd party (now unavailable) has the pw? That's the point.
2) List again- I have tried to list it with correct NAP but I get blocked because it's already listed.
3) I will provide this here...I tried before but the name and address are in Chinese. The characters didn't get translated by this system. It turned into garble. I will try again below. Hopefull it will go through.
City Pingtung City
Country province Taiwan
Phone: 08 721 6033
Mark, perhaps this is the issue I'm not getting. Can i become a registered user without knowing my pw and other log on info?
And that would allow me to edit? I thought logging into other account wouldn't help with the main issue- editing the info there.